BULLY KING MAGAZINE
Last updated: September 21, 2015
Bully King Magazine has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to protect your privacy and to fully disclose what information we collect and how we use it. Please note your use of our Digital Offering is also governed by the Terms and Conditions.
Information Collection and Dissemination
- In general, you may visit this site or use the companion mobile applications (collectively referred to as the "Digital Offering") without identifying yourself or revealing any Personal Information.
- As you browse our Digital Offering, the Digital Offering collects log file, IP address of your computer, and other standard tracking data we use to evaluate Digital Offering traffic and usage patterns. Such information is aggregated with tracking data from all Digital Offering visitors. We will use the information to personalize the Digital Offering according to your preferences based on the aggregated information. We also use the aggregated information to evaluate products and services we may offer to you and share it with third party advertisers and sponsors so that they may provide more tailored product offerings.
- Some portions of this Digital Offering may require you to give us personally identifiable information such as your name, physical mailing address, e-mail address and telephone number (Personal Information) and, if applicable, financial information such as your credit card information (Financial Information), for, without limitation, (i) subscriptions to our publications, (ii) purchase of single magazine issues.
- If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communications may be collected as Personal Information.
- If you elect to provide us with Personal Information, we use it primarily to deliver the service you requested. In order to deliver our services we may append information provided to us by third parties to help us provide you with a more relevant user experience.
- Other uses of Personal Information are described elsewhere in this Policy.
- If you submit Financial Information, we use that information primarily to verify your credit and collect payments for your purchases, orders, registrations etc.
- Bully King Magazine uses a third party to process credit card transactions and does not store financial information, such as credit card information on its websites. For some transactions, we will retain the last four digits of the credit card number solely for customer service purposes.
We will use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the products and services you have requested and to communicate with you about those products and services
- to design additional services or products for customers' use
- to let you know about any products or services which we believe may be of interest to you. You will always be able to unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving these messages
- to work with our business partners, sponsors, advertisers and affiliates to provide you with information you have selected or that we feel may be of interest to you Unsubscribing is easy if the information is no longer useful to you. These arrangements help us to provide some of our services for free
- to invite you to participate in sponsored informational programs
- to provide you with advertisements, promotions or sponsored content based on information connected to your personally identifiable information such as your profession and specialty
- invite you to share your opinions and comments
- to conduct surveys and/or market research
We may share information about your engagement with any of our services including receipt and/or action with our emails, activity on our sites including content and/or advertisements viewed and actions taken or personal information otherwise provided by you.
We will share your Personal Information with our third party suppliers who need to process you data to deliver the services you have requested or consented to receive. These suppliers are required under contract not to use Personal Information supplied by us other than to provide the services requested by us and to guarantee to our satisfaction that they have sufficient processes in place to ensure the security of your data whilst it is in their care. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with our contractors and third party service supplies for the purpose of providing services to you.
We sometimes provide aggregated usage or tracking information collected from this Digital Offering to third parties.
Updating Visitor Information:
You have the option of accessing, correcting, updating and modifying your Personal and/or Financial Information, or visitor profile, at any time and as often as desired. If you desire to delete your Personal and/or Financial Information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update Your Newsletter Subscriptions
You can opt-in to newsletter mailing lists, or remove yourself (opt-out) at any time by following the instructions at the end of the newsletters you receive. Please allow 3-5 business days for changes to take effect.
Update Your Print Subscription Information
You can correct or change your print subscription information by sending an email to email@example.com. After processing your change will take effect with the next available issue.
Third Party and Affiliated Links:
Our Digital Offerings contain external links to other Digital Offerings including suppliers, advertisers and affiliates. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content of, or information gathered by, these other Digital Offerings. We do not endorse any of these Digital Offerings or the products or services associated with such Digital Offerings merely because they are linked to our Digital Offering.
Online Ad Serving
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Digital Offering. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this Digital Offering and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp
A "cookie" is a bit of data sent by a website through the browser to the computer of the user visiting the site, and enables the site to return the results the browser expects. Bully King Magazine uses temporary, session-specific cookies to ensure visits to its website are smooth and customized for the visitor. Such cookies allow us to provide a visitor's browser with information tailored to the visitor's preferences and needs. Bully King Magazine also uses permanent or persistent cookies that remain on a visitor's computer after the visitor leaves a Haymarket website.
If you do not want your browser to accept cookies, you can turn off the cookie acceptance option in the browser's settings. However, disabling the cookie support function of the browser will prevent our website from functioning properly and you may not be able to utilize fully all of the site's features and information.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we may also engage a data provider who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of these data provider cookies, please go tohttp://www.aboutads.info/choices
Security and Encryption
This Digital Offering takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information. When appropriate, we use SSL encryption technology on our Digital Offering and a secure server to encrypt information transmitted between your browsers and our server. As a result, data you submit to our Digital Offering such as credit card and payment information is transmitted using commercially reasonable security over the Internet.
This Digital Offering also uses password encryption to keep ensure your privacy when registering for newsletters, events, and other Haymarket related media.
Notification of Changes
Your Acceptance of these Terms
Bully King Magazine
301 W Atlantic Ave Suite 0-8
Delray Beach, FL 33463